You are here
Treasury Stress Testing
Holistic view of the balance sheet of an Investment Bank
Ability to take ownership in a growing team
About Our Client
My client is a large Investment Bank located in Jersey City, NJ. They are looking to add headcount in the form of a Treasury Stress Testing candidate.
- Support every aspect of treasury including funding decisions, liquidity risk management, and effective balance sheet management.
- Measure the amount of unsecured funding used by various business lines and effectively transfer price for liquidity.
- Create reports on ongoing basis to provide information to head office, regulators, and holding company constituents.
- Create cash flow forecasts and determine the amount of funding needed for various businesses over different time horizons.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience within a treasury function and deep knowledge of secured financing markets.
- Knowledge of regulatory trends in treasury-related matters including experience with liquidity stress testing, Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR), and collateral management. Experience with the following report would be helpful: FR2052a, 2052b, BCBS 248.
- Proactive individual that is willing to lead initiatives and work independently on multiple projects.
- Ability to interact with and build relationships with people from different departments and levels of seniority.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive base plus bonus compensation structure for the Treasury Stress Testing position in Jersey City, NJ.