You are here
Truss Plant Manager- MUST HAVE TRUSS EXPERIENCE
competitive Salary/Commission plans, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, a
Competitive pay with room for growth and opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a family-owned and operated company that has been in business for over 100 years. Successful operations exist throughout 5+ regions within the Southern U.S. My client conducts business based on hard work, strong values, quality, service, and commitment to honesty. My client services to contractors, subcontractors, owner-builders, traders, and professional builders.
Truss Plant Managers will be responsible for the success and profitability of the Plant. This will include achieving and maintaining sales goals and department objectives whilst working with clients to satisfy their needs.
Truss Plant Managers responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure the facility is staffed with qualified and engaged personnel.
- Train and Coach staff to hit their maximum potential
- Develop, review, coordinate daily production plans and problem solve when necessary to ensure smooth production.
- Develop strategies to improve the overall operational performance of the plan and the yard operations.
- Work with customers and develop and maintain good standing relationships with high quality customer service.
The Successful Applicant
My Client is looking for someone with:
- MINIMUM 5 years of management experience in Truss Manufacturing Environment.
- Sales Management aptitude
- Personable individual able to work with a variety of individuals
- 3-5 years management experience
- Preferably within the lumber/building material industry
- Strong customer service skills
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary/Commission Plans