You are here
US Sales Manager - Work From Home
World Leading Provider of Vibrating Sieves and Screening Solutions
Highly Established Company Operating Across 65 Different Industries
About Our Client
Our client is a global company providing a diverse portfolio of screening equipment and industrial sieves for over 65 industries. Its network of agents, distributors and re-sellers provides a footprint of sales offices across the globe. With a capacity to produce more than 3,500 machines a year for its thousands of customers spread across many industries in more than 75 countries, the company is one of the largest screening equipment manufacturers in the world.
There are three focus areas for the role of the US Sales Manager
- To quickly take over the sales of all of the products sold to the US customers and to grow these sales wherever possible;
- To engage directly top prospect companies
- To support our partners developing sales support during customers visits, training sessions etc.
- To learn and thoroughly understand the company's products (design, uses, mechanics, operating principles) and remain informed about the company's products and services and any new product development within the company;
- Study the company's existing client base and case studies to obtain an excellent knowledge of the company's existing customer base, its target market, customers and customer decision makers;
- To very quickly obtain a very good knowledge of the company's existing customers, their needs, who the decision makers are and take over all the marketing and sales of all products these customers;
- To increase the revenue from the sales of all the products;
- Obtain a list of all the company's active and inactive US customers for products and create a strategy of engagement with former and existing customers according with Sales and Marketing Director and with North America Sales Manager;
- Undertake a review and gain a full understanding of the Company's spare parts portfolio (the products and services offered, the margins, the average volume of units sold per year by product) and identify the portfolio's strengths and weaknesses and strategies for overcoming the weaknesses;
- Whenever possible, assist, work with and help motivate the sales team to grow the total sales of the business;
- Travel across US and Canada and various countries if required to attend sales meetings, exhibitions, various seminars and events;
- Meet any agreed sales targets set within the given deadline;
- Generate reports based on facts to be presented before the senior managers and shareholders;
- Maintain long lasting relationships with customers;
- Represent the company's business policies in various conferences, trade fairs, and networking events to attract more and more clients;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies and attending exhibitions.
The Successful Applicant
The US Sales Manager will have:
- A Bachelor's degree is a must. Military experience is a plus.
- At least 3 years history of selling powder/bulk handling or process industry equipment with a preference for screening equipment and in particular vibrating sieves;
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and relationship building skills;
- Proven track record of negotiations at senior level;
- Preference for a technical sales qualification;
- Meeting Sales Goals;
- Sales Planning;
- Managing Processes;
- Market Knowledge.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary, Bonus Structure, Health Plan, Car Allowance