You are here
Exciting Opportunity within a Growing Firm in the New York City Market
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment.
- At least 2 years of quantitative and financial derivative product experience
- Masters Degree in a Quantitative field preferred, such as: Mathematics or Economics etc.
- Computer programming experience, such as: VBA, SQL, C++, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Strong quantitative and financial derivative products knowledge
- Detail oriented
- Highly organized
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
- Direct hire
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits
- This company is an equal opportunity employer