You are here
Vendor Risk Management Business Analyst
- My Client is looking for a Business Analyst to identify potential Vendor Risk.
- My Client is seeking a candidate seasoned in Vendor Risk Management.
About Our Client
My Client is a leading firm within the Financial Services Industry, located in New York City.
A Financial Services Firm is looking for an eligible candidate to join their New York Office. The Vendor Risk Management Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Coordination with Stakeholders involved in the defined scope of external vendors for contract inclusion
- Conducting Risk screenings/analyses, and relevant due diligence screenings on population (Sanctions Screening, Negative News, Financial Health Assessment)
- Initiate communications with Relationship Owner, Vendor, and others for Risk Due Diligence
- Manage closure of mitigation actions that were identified as part of vendor on-boarding Due Diligence
- Track all open issues and ensure timely closure through communication with Vendor Owner, Control Group, and necessary Stakeholders
- Update team on status of Risk Assessment Due Diligence or population Sourcing and Vendor Management (SVM) sources external goods and services for bank, by applying best practices, while mitigating key commercial, contractual and reputational risks to the bank.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and takes initiative
- Microsoft Office Fluency
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of Quality Controls and Risk Management disciplines necessary
What's on Offer
My Client offers a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.