You are here
Vice President of Business Development
Rapidly growith small to medium size business loan company
The individual will be response for the growth of our net new business
About Our Client
Our company is lead by a team of finance professionals as well as entrepreneurs committed to providing small and medium size business owners an alternative financing solution. We use technology and non-traditional credit algorithms to finance business that banks consider too small and or risky for a business loan.
We aim to change the small business lending landscape by inventing a viable alternative to traditional lending institutions. One that can provide honest and attainable financing. Year to date we have serviced thousands of small businesses across the country.
The main responsibilities for the Vice President of Business Development will be to develop net new business partnerships with companies that service SMBs. Identifying strategic partnerships that increase distribution of unique small business financing will be paramount.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting: Through research, events, as well as direct outreach and networking, you will have to establish a pipeline of partners that service SMBs
- Engagement, Development and Agreement: This individual must engage with senior- level executives at prospective partners to identify objectives that can be accomplished through a strategic relationship.
- Relationship Management: After developing a new pipeline of business, you will be required to nurture and maintain relationships with the existing accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree required
- Preexisting network of relationships with qualified decision makers at prospective companies
- 5+ years experience with a proven track record of establishing strategic partnerships and business development in a related or similar industry
- Extensive travel required
What's on Offer
- Base salary based on experience including a cash bonus potential
- Full benefits after 90 days of employment