You are here
Vice President of Construction
- Head the Texas operations for a major developer in multifamily construction
- Immediate need due to expanded pipeline of projects in Texas
About Our Client
Our client is a major owner and developer of multifamily projects in the United States. They specialize in building Class A properties - be it mixed use facilities, podium, wrap, or garden style apartments. Due to company growth, they are actively looking to add a new Vice President position to oversee all multifamily operations in Texas.
The Vice President of Construction will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing project plans, schedules, and scopes of work.
- Managing all construction operations in Texas for the multifamily division.
- Interfacing with the development team to make sure all projects are appropriately scheduled and managed.
- Overseeing several construction directors who are running multiple projects.
- Traveling to project sites once a month to review progress and maintain a hands on approach.
- Reviewing contracts, drawings, specification, and other resources to answer questions in a timely manner.
- Assuming financial responsibilities for projects including accurate, timely, and relevant reporting to stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required, construction or engineering focus preferred.
- Previous experience at an owner/developer working on multifamily construction projects required.
- Previous high rise construction experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and project management skills.
- Able to travel to project sites once a month as needed.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary plus bonus and profit sharing.
- Excellent benefits.
- Relocation available for the right candidate.