You are here
Vice President of Construction
Top National Developer looking for an experienced VP of Multifamily Construction
Candidates should have multifamily experience in an executive-level role
About Our Client
Our client is a Fully-Integrated Real Estate Firm that develops, builds and manages residential multifamily housing. With 30 years of experience in the multifamily industry and a national footprint, our client is quickly expending, and therefore are actively looking for a Vice President of Construction to oversee their operations throughout the South East.
The Vice President of Construction will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing project plans, schedules, and scopes of work.
- Managing all construction operations in the East Coast
- Interfacing with the development team to make sure all projects are appropriately scheduled and managed.
- Overseeing several construction Project Managers who are running multiple projects.
- Traveling to project sites once a month to review progress and maintain a hands on approach.
- Reviewing contracts, drawings, specification, and other resources to answer questions in a timely manner.
- Assuming financial responsibilities for projects including accurate, timely, and relevant reporting to stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with an owner/developer working on multifamily construction projects
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an executive role (VP, SVP, Director) in the multifamily industry
- Excellent communication skills and project management skills.
- Able to travel to project sites once a month as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, ideally in construction or engineering
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary plus bonus and profit sharing.
- Excellent benefits.
- Relocation available for the right candidate.