You are here
Vice President of Finance - Boston
Vice President title available
Based in Boston's Back Bay
About Our Client
My client is in search of a VP of Finance in Boston's Back Bay. They are are increasing the capacity of their pre-existing finance team by seeking a VP of Finance to spearhead their international operation.
Operating as the #1 finance person within the firm, this role manages a team of eight professionals. We have succession planning in mind and are looking for someone who can progress into a Chief Financial Officer capacity in the years to come. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide reporting to the revenue operations team including relevant and informative monthly KPI reporting.
- Support the firm's efforts to assess and document controls over financial reporting.
- Providing the senior management team with commercial and insightful information to assist them in the effective management of the business
- Implementation of new accounting standards that broadly impact the business e.g. new entities/structures/ countries etc. requiring new accounting support and reporting.
- Supervise eight members of staff (finance and non-finance professionals)
- Supervising the review, processing and bill payments
- Supervising the preparation and review financial statements
- Analyzing client financial statements including review of monthly activities and special transactions.
- Lead and conduct periodic reviews of customer billing to report on the accuracy and adherence to billing standards.
- Assisting with special ad hoc projects as needed.
Should you wish to be considered and learn more, please apply today for consideration within 48 hours of submission!
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, you will posses the following:
- CPA - Big 4 trained and qualified (preferable)
- Blend of public and private accounting experience
- Experience of managing a finance team (non-negotiable)
- Experience of running the accounting function (non-negotiable)
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision finance software would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- $ 150,000 - $170,000 base salary
- Generous performance related bonus scheme
- Healthcare benefits
- Annual company functions
- Generous work/ life balance arrangements
- Boston's Back Bay location