You are here
Vice President of Finance
Consumer Products or Food and Beverage Experience Preferred
Experience working on both the operational and finance side
About Our Client
Spirits and Beverage organization in Manhattan.
- Work closely with the in-house Accounting Department and the third party CPA firm.
- Support financial goals for revenue, gross margin, and operating income through timely, consistent, and actionable business and financial modeling, reporting and analysis
- Develop, improve and issue timely monthly financial records
- Work with CEO/senior team to develop a longer-term financial plan based on observable business metrics
- Work with management and private equity investor to pursue, finance, complete and integrate complementary internationally and domestic acquisitions
- Develop analysis of customer level economics on a sales channel and product level basis
The Successful Applicant
Master's Degree preferred (MBA); Bachelor Degree from four-year college or university at the minimum; 3-5 years relevant experience at the minimum. CPA is preferred but not required. Related previous hospitality technology or software experience critical.. Experience with QuickBooks or other ERP system is a must. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage well through complexity.
What's on Offer
* Competitive salary based on experience
* 401K 6% match to the dollar
* Fully covered health care
* 25% bonus