You are here
Vice President - Infrastructure Audit
Top tier financial services firm building out Tech Audit team
Looking for a technical auditor with strong infrastructure experience
About Our Client
This is a growing financial services company and open to individuals sitting out of their NY or NJ office!
- Lead execution of the audit process including performing the IT Audit fieldwork and mentor associate members - specifically around infrastructure related audits
- When leading audits, apply leadership and project management skills to identify project tasks with team members and ensures that projects are executed according to budgets and schedules.
- Demonstrate strong subject matter knowledge in areas of technology infrastructure, information security, and technology service processes.
- Participate in the evaluation of information technology policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and technology processes.
- Identify and assess key risks and develop effective test plans for engagements with limited guidance.
- Focus will be on the following: IT operations, including service availability management, system monitoring and batch processing, Data center environmental and physical security controls, and IT governance
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of experience in audit, technology risk management, information security, IT program management, or technology governance
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated experience scoping and executing audits focused on mainframe, midrange and/or distributed platforms, with a strong understanding of the controls and technical requirements/considerations, including supporting tools, for these platforms
- Demonstrated experience scoping and executing audits focused on desktop and mobile platforms, with a strong understanding of the controls and technical requirements/considerations, including supporting tools, for these platforms
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit methodologies and tools that support audit processes
What's on Offer
- Competitive base + bonus
- Opportunity to work from home one day/week