You are here
Vice President Product Control India
Senior Stakeholder Management
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Leading Financial Institutions in the world with a massive presence across the globe. They have an excellent track record of providing exceptional services to their clients. Having achieved a significant footprint in the Indian market, they are looking to hire a senior level person in their product control team to supplement their ambitious expansion plans.
Reporting the Director Product Control, your key responsibilities will be:
- Preparing and supplying quality and timely financial data for a number of Group Treasury legal entities that cover Interest Rate Risk Management, Capital Raising, Securitization.
- Reviewing daily P&L in a timely manner, including explanation of P&L by driver.
- Collating and presenting monthly Net Interest Income analysis to Front Office and Senior Management.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with Group Treasury Finance onshore, front office, middle office etc.
- Reviewing Statutory Accounts for Securitization and trade bookings to ensure accuracy and completeness.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The Successful Applicant
Qualified MBA / CA with work experience of 10+ years work experience in the product control and strong exposure in the derivatives, equity, fixed income . The candidate should have strong understanding of banking products with exposure to senior stakeholder management and pnl of the bank.
What's on Offer
Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with constantly challenging opportunities. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a highly competitive package.