You are here
Vice President of Sales & Marketing - Corportate Travel Tech
My client provides the leading technology platform for the travel/leasure space.
My client is looking for an experienced leader to head up their sales/marketing.
About Our Client
My client has created a SaaS platform for the Corporate Travel & Leisure space. Their technology is so highly saught after that they are partnering with one of the global leaders in the Transportation Group to create the first on-demand platform for the corporate world.
My client is searching for a strong candidate who is looking to lead and scale the sales and marketing efforts for the organization. Reporting to CEO and serving as a key contributor of the Senior Leadership Team, the VP - Sales & Marketing will be responsible for managing cause-driven, integrated sales and marketing strategies in support of company revenue and growth.
The Successful Applicant
- This candidate must have experience managing both sales & marketing teams.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA in Business or Marketing or other related field preferred
- 15+ years in equivalent experience working in corporate management position
- Experience in the technology startup world and a proven leader
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to start, cultivate, and maintain lasting relationships with customers, direct reports, and senior management
- Fluency in cutting edge marketing technologies including Salesforce, Google Analytics and email service providers
- Experience designing and executing successful lead generation and conversion campaigns utilizing email, paid search, SEO and social tools
- Travel industry experience is a plus but not required
What's on Offer
For the right person the client will offer a very competitive base salary with an aggresive bonus/commission structure.
This individual will be responsible for hiring and training members on both the sales & marketing teams.