You are here
Vice President - Technology Audit
- Top tier international bank expanding their audit and controls division
- Need a strong Technology Auditor with impressive experience to join their team
About Our Client
This large international financial services firm has been expanding within the US. This company aims to provide independent, reliable, valued, insightful and timely assurance to the Board and Executive Management regarding the effectiveness of governance, risk management and controls in the current environment.
This individual will be responsible but not limited to the following:
* Manage technology audit work to ensure that relevant risks and controls have been identified and appropriately assessed in a timely matter.
* Lead discussions with clients regarding audit observations, consulting with the Director where necessary.
* Act as mentor and coach to less experienced team members and support others to develop. Provide guidance to AVPs during audit assignments.
* Review and complete documentation of scoping, process understanding, risk & control identification, control evaluation and observations.
* Manage audit teams on a day to day basis, working to ensure that audits progress as planned by senior management.
* Write high quality observations and audit reports with input from the audit team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years experience in risk based IT auditing or risk/control activities within an IT environment
- 3+ years experience of leading and developing individuals/teams
- Financial services knowledge is preferred
- Understanding of relevant regulatory environments and its impact on technology audit
- Ability to engage and build relationships with senior management
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base + bonus