You are here
Vice President, Technology M&A (West Coast)
About Our Client
This role sits within the west coast (San Francisco) Technology M&A group of a global middle market investment bank.
Vice Presidents are responsible for the development and delivery of investment banking advisory products to middle market clients in the Technology industry, broadly focused on software and internet verticals. VP's partner directly with senior bankers in support of client engagements and relationship management.
- Leading deal teams of junior bankers in all phases of transaction execution
- Presenting to existing and prospective clients
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with corporate development teams and financial sponsors
- Performing in-depth financial analysis
The Successful Applicant
Vice Presidents must have substantial transaction execution track records within the technology industry. The incumbent will be responsible for training and mentoring junior bankers, and ideally will have led Technology M&A deal execution teams within an established investment banking group.
Other qualifications include:
- Having advised middle market Technology companies on strategic financial transactions (sell side M&A, equity and /or debt raises)
- Excellent financial modeling skills and ability to verify the work of junior bankers prior to presenting to clients
- Ability to lead engagements, including client pitches and internal execution processes
What's on Offer
Base salary plus performance bonus. Relocation compensation available to those who qualify.