You are here
VP of Acquisition
Growing real estate investment firm focussing on Multifamily within Austin
VP level position assisting in the strategic growth of this business
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a growing real estate investment and asset management firm focusing on opportunistic Multifamily assets throughout Austin who are seeking a VP of Acquisitions to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experience Multifamily professional to join this growing investment and asset management firm as part of their VP team.
The successful acquisition professional will be leading the firms growing acquisition and development team and be an integral part of their strategic future growth. Alongside this your daily roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Source potential acquisitions and manage the entire due diligence process throughout USA
- Be the sole point of contact for brokers and property management professionals throughout the new deal process.
- Perform full financial analysis, modeling. asset on verification of income and evaluation of all capital structures and financial scenarios surrounding existing and new multifamily acquisitions.
- Lead the due diligence, funding applications and administration for all debt and equity financing.
The Successful Applicant
The successful VP of Acquisitions must have strong senior management level experience specifically within Multifamily Assets. Alongside this you must posses:
- Bachelors degree - Real Estate, Finance or Business focused.
- Proven track record of underwriting and valuation of acquisition opportunities
- Multifamily experience essential
- Track record of leveraging broker communities.
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic package that includes a strong base salary, opportunity for equity and a bonus structure related to deal size and sell on values. Alongside this they're offering a 401k and health care benefits.