You are here
VP AML Compliance
Excellerated Career Growth
About Our Client
My client is a privately-held financial services firm, specializing in private banking, investment management, and investor services.
- Providing multiple business lines with expertise in the development of AML monitoring risk management coverage.
- Providing AML monitoring expertise to stakeholders, including business partners, AML advisory, AML Operations, AML Technology, and regional compliance teams.
- Supporting the development of transaction monitoring scenarios and controls to provide appropriate, business-specific monitoring risk management.
- Training multiple business units in AML/BSA policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of Anti Money Laundering, OFAC or Compliance related experience.
- Strong knowledge of laws applicable to AML, including the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, US Treasury AML guidelines, OFAC requirement.
- Understanding of compliance and AML/OFAC regulatory requirements and implications.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Management experience a plus.
What's on Offer
- Full health benefits
- Daily, catered lunch