You are here
VP AML/KYC Risk Officer
Unlimited Career Growth
About Our Client
My client is a global, tier 1 bank, based here in New York City.
- Work with and support the BSA/AML Officer on issues relating to customer acceptance, customer risk rating, Enhanced Due Diligence, mitigating controls, adverse media, and grey list placement/considerations.
- Provide BSA/AML perspective feedback on country reports created for each country which has active customers
- Be familiar with the demographic and geo-political situations, dollar demand drivers and AML/CFT regimes of countries in which USD Banknotes customers are located.
- Provide KYC/CDD advisory guidance, as necessary, to the BSA/AML Officer and other Compliance divisions.
- Design and apply mitigating controls for customers whose risk profile warrants them.
- Review anticipated account activity alert thresholds proposed by KAC Analyst and provide approval in line with the Transaction Monitoring & Reporting team opinion.
- Monitor the completion of ongoing KYC reviews by examining a sample of customer KYC files.
- Implement High Risk Accounts EDD compliance quality assurance monitoring and request additional due diligence for evaluation when deemed necessary.
- Review the FFI KYC/CDD documentation for correspondent banking relationships to determine whether EDD is necessary and assess the money laundering risk posed by the account.
- Provide oversight over adverse media searches conducted by KAC Alert Analysts at onboarding and Alert review and track impact.
- Review the Grey List to determine whether customers must be added to the list and whether they may be removed.
- Perform 314a FinCEN screening and necessary investigations for further reporting on results.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Acceptance/KYC Program Management role executing the responsibilities described above.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Anti-Money Laundering Regulations for banknotes, lending and treasury in the US and Asia-Pacific (preferred).
- Subject matter expertise in KYC, CDD, EDD and risk rating practices.
What's on Offer
* Full benefits: health, vision, dental, child care
* Daily, catered lunch
* Car and cell phone budget