You are here
VP - Basel Policy
High Exposure Position
Firm has a strong Capital position
About Our Client
My client is a large Financial Services firm located in New York. They are looking to add talent to the Regulatory Policy group that specializes on Basel III with a VP - Basel Policy candidate.
- Act as a contact person and own front office and infrastructure queries on the regulatory capital treatment for trades, structures or new business proposals according to Basel 3.
- Provision of training on existing and emerging regulatory rules to stakeholders in the region.
Act as subject matter expert on assigned regulatory matters (e.g. regulatory treatment of trades cleared with central counterparties).
Tracking of regulatory changes issued by supervisory authorities such as the US FED, PRA and BCBS; and communication and implementation support to regulatory reporting teams and other stakeholders.
- Work with the Regulatory Reporting team to ensure that policy advice and regulatory reforms are appropriately interpreted.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree (BS/BA) or equivalent.
- 2+ years : Relevant experience in a role that requires a solid understanding of investment banking/markets products and services.
- 2+ years: Previous experience in a Regulatory Policy or Regulatory Reporting related role.
- 2+ years of solid knowledge of the Basel 3 capital requirements as implemented in the US (US Basel 3/US FED rules). Understanding of the Numerator, Equities, Credit Risk, Counter Party Credit Risk, Market Risk, Securitization and Leverage.
What's on Offer
My client is offering the VP - Basel Policy a competitive base + bonus compensation structure.