You are here
VP Capital Markets Internal Audit
Join the fastest growing bank and broker dealer here in New York City
Looking for a Senior Audit Manager to help build out department
About Our Client
Our client is a growing bank and broker dealer in New York City. The firm is going through unprecedented growth in the US Market!
This individual will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and executing audits from front to back within the Global/Capital Markets and Broker Dealer space
- Supervising and leading more junior level staff
- Summarizing audit findings to Senior Level Management
- Speaking and meeting with key Stakeholders in the business and effectively presenting Internal Audit
The Successful Applicant
This individual should have the following qualifications:
- Exposure to auditing within the global markets, broker-dealer and swap-dealer space.
- 7+ years of Internal Audit experience within the Financial Services industry
- B.S. Degree in Accounting/Finance or other related field
- CPA or CIA is preferred
- Strong product knowledge within the capital markets space
What's on Offer
Competitive Base, Bonus, 401k and Health benefits.