You are here
VP CCAR Audit - Global Investment Bank
CCAR Risk and CCAR Model Candidates Needed for New Function
Global Investment Bank in Need of CCAR Auditors
About Our Client
Prestigious Global Investment Bank
These individuals will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting and working with Senior Management to properly align the strategy and planning for the Risk Audit group related to CCAR.
- Manage audit work to ensure that risks and controls have been identified and assessed.
- Support all areas of risk management (Market, Credit, Liquidity, Model) from an audit perspective.
- Liaison with Executives in the Business, Risk Management and the rest of Internal Audit to identify and work towards strategic goals.
- Manage audit members and groups on a daily basis to ensure that audits progress as planned.
The Successful Applicant
The candidates with the following qualifications will be best suited for the roles:
- 6+ years experience in a model development/validation role or consulting with strong understanding of end-to-end model life-cycle.
- Technical knowledge of credit risk modelling techniques or alternatively traded risk / valuation modelling techniques.
- Knowledge and experience with CCAR, Stress Testing, DFAST, VaR, financial instrument valuation, and/or credit card risk and portfolio models, in a model development / validation role or consulting
- Strong understanding of Risk and Controls
- Relevant Bachelors or Masters Degrees
What's on Offer
- Base Salary
- Competitive Bonus
- 401k, Health Benefits, PTO, etc.