You are here
VP - CCAR Modeling
- Join a growing and established Regulatory team
- Firm has excellent culture
About Our Client
My client is an international Investment Bank located in New York, NY looking for a VP - CCAR Modeling.
- The candidate will be required to develop and manage a rigorous modeling framework for assessing the impact on the balance sheet, P&L and capital position of relevant business units
- Under the guidance from the Finance team the candidate will have full responsibility for building PPNR models
The Successful Applicant
- Strong accounting background, with the ability to read, understand, and interpret balance sheets and P&L statements
- Understanding of Excel VBA programming is essential.
- Knowledge of basic econometric techniques will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of US financial system, especially the capital markets is preferred
- Demonstrated relationship building, people management and leadership skills with the proven to ability to make things happen through use of impact and influence.
What's on Offer
My client will offer the VP - CCAR Modeling a competitive base + bonus compensation structure.