You are here
VP CCAR PPNR Finance
Join a growing team
About Our Client
My client, a Financial Services firm, located in New York, New York is looking to add headcount with a VP CCAR PPNR Finance position.
- CCAR experience will be a critical requirement.
- Develop robust internal controls including policies and procedures; change control; comprehensive documentation; model validation; and review by IA
- Manage key team deliverables and the strategic book of work ensuring milestones and timelines are defined and achievable.
- Own the creation and enhancement of the documentation submitted to the Fed to ensure consistency and compliance with all requirements.
- Assess current documentation standards and effectiveness in order to help prioritize documentation workstreams ahead of CCAR submissions.
- Manage the development and refinement of key documentation to be included in the CCAR Submission Pack, including model methodology, results, etc.
- Effectively communicate and prioritize deliverables across numerous teams (e.g. Quantitative Analytics, Front Office, Risk, Treasury, etc) and workstreams (e.g. model development, documentation, results governance, etc).
- Lead the discussions/assessment of model methodology and documentation, including engagement with senior stakeholders.
- Work closely with and be accountable for the business, Product Control and the modeling team to develop, assess, and challenge the assumptions and approach used in forecasting.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science/Business Administration degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- MBA degree beneficial
- 7 + years of experience in financial and regulatory systems architecture
- CPA preferred
- CCAR experience, including documentation focus
- Project Management
- Product Control experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Significant project management experience
- Knowledge of investment banking product and market
What's on Offer
My client is looking to offer the VP CCAR PPNR Finance a competitive base + bonus compensation package.