You are here
VP CCAR Reporting
- Global Investment Bank seeks VP for CCAR Reporting Group
- Regulatory Reporting Experience Required
About Our Client
Global Financial Services firm located in downtown Manhattan.
- Submission of FED reporting requirements related to the Stress Testing. FRY-16, FRY-14 series.
- Collect, aggregate, and prepare stress results for FED reports. Develop data validation and control framework for the report submissions.
- Provide variance analysis and after submission review of FRY-16 and FRY-14.
- Develop formalized data input rules/expectations across functional areas to ensure accurate implementation of stress scenarios.
The Successful Applicant
Requirements for this position include:
- In-depth knowledge of FED Call report, FRY-9C, and US GAAP accounting.
- Solid understanding of general banking and broker-dealer regulations.
- Strong knowledge of banking products and understanding of accounting principles.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary and bonus compensation package.