You are here
VP Compliance - Regulatory Examinations
Competitive Compensation Package
About Our Client
My client is a global banking leader with a presence in over 80 countries.
You will serve as the "Face of Compliance" in this role of Business Unit Compliance Officer (VP).
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10+ years of experience in compliance-related field.
- MBA/JD is a plus
- Experience in fixed income, capital markets, or credit environments required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including active listening skills and skills at creating and delivering training and topical presentations to teams, groups, and members of senior management.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision on independent assignments, but also to work effectively within teams.
- Competing demands on time require a high degree of flexibility and excellent time-management skills. Willingness to respond to urgent queries from Asia during evening hours when necessary.
- Must be able to develop credibility with business and compliance stakeholders, and work well under pressure.
- Comfortable working in an environment of regulatory change.
- Professional, pro-active, flexible, diligent and dependable.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent relationship development and management skills
- Well organized, detail oriented with excellent follow up skills essential.
- Strong documentation and file management skills.
- Highly organized and efficient, with ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Understanding of compliance functions is critical.
What's on Offer
- Full benefits
- Daily, catered lunch
- 401(k) match