You are here
VP Compliance Technology Liason
VP IT Compliance Role
About Our Client
Global Banking Institution
- Assist Senior Program Manager with managing the development and implementation of Compliance IT strategy, including development of strategic systems roadmap for the US, management IT stream of strategic systems projects and coordination of activities between IT and Compliance locally and with our global counterparts.
- Partner with Compliance & IT teams to understand their business needs, present opportunities to enable business processes.
- Coordinate systems development projects for new and/or enhanced applications
- Escalate key issues that arise to the attention of Compliance Management
- Manage the relationship with key vendors as well as communicate issues and problem solve.
- Maintain and track the IT/Compliance Operating procedures and policy for all systems
- Develop and maintain Compliance IT budgets annually
The Successful Applicant
*Understanding of IT principles and systems
*Understanding of Project management principles and practices
*Understanding of Program Management principles and practices
*Experience with creating and maintaining process documentation
*Working knowledge of bank and broker dealer compliance systems
*Understanding of trading practices, financial products, surveillance and/or financial crimes, sanctions or AML rules, regulations and business practices
*Experience understanding business system requirements and writing technical specifications
*Experience managing projects and/or relationships between business and technology groups
*Self-starter who possess excellent organizational and communication skills
*Ability to work independently and resolve issues with minimal oversight
5+ years of IT experience in a Bank/Broker Dealer Compliance environment
5+ years of compliance experience
BA/BS or higher education
What's on Offer
Salary commensurate on experience.