You are here
VP of Corporate Finance
- Our major media conglomerate owns multiple award winning brands on TV
- Ideal candidate must be able to lead full corporate finance team.
About Our Client
- Media and Entertainment Industry
- NY based
- National and International network
- Leads the company's planning including budgeting forecasting and analysis
- Provides consolidated financial and operational analysis
- Responsible for financial reporting
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly analysis of results
- Manage corporate shared service expense allocation process
- Implements techniques to perform analysis and plans in the most efficient, timely and cost effective manner possible
- Proven ability to manage and lead finance team
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or economics.
- MBA / CPA
- 10+ years of experience with 5+ years in senior management position.
- Strong demonstrated management and leadership skills including ability to implement strategic plans.
- Excellent communication skills as well as experience interacting with executive management and other members of the company.
- Proven financial modeling, project management and strategic thinking skills.
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP, IFRS, foreign exchange and inter-company agreements.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + benefits based on experience