You are here
VP Credit Analyst
USD115,000 - USD130,000
About Our Client
Large Global Bank with Office in Manhattan.
- Prepare the credit review reports for credit committee and follow the whole credit approval process.
- Conduct the credit analysis work on the infrastructure and energy industries of project finance.
- Solve the credit-related issues and complete credit-related reports.
- Communicate with the front office and related-departments on credit risk issues.
- Assist the Executive Director to set the credit policies and credit framework
The Successful Applicant
- Be familiar in the energy and infrastructure industries of the project finance fields.
- Strong financial analysis skills on the customer.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Computer - Be proficient in Microsoft Office and other spreadsheet applications
- Self-initiative and ability to cope with pressure and responsibility
- BS in Finance, Accounting or relevant majors, Master degree is a plus
- 5-7 years in credit analysis on the infrastructure and energy industries of the project finance filed in banks.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits