You are here
VP, Engineering & Tooling
Manages company engineering, tool fabrication, and product support
Plastic Fabrication Company
About Our Client
Our client is a metal fabrication company and they are looking to add a talented VP of Engineering & Tooling to their team.
- Management of company / tooling and technical activities. Establishes tooling development programs and objectives. Responsible for the design, development, and produce ability of new tooling and automation programs, and the improvement of existing tooling/automation design and in the development of existing tooling/automation.
- Provides technical sales support to sales team
- Plans company tooling and engineering efforts to meet cost, quality, productivity, and delivery objectives and is responsible for performance against such business measures.
- Member of the executive team which is responsible for the development of company policies and plans
The Successful Applicant
- Superior analytical and interpersonal skills
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or Engineering related discipline; Master's Degree is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years experience in medium/high volume stamping manufacturing environment
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers regarding tooling, automation, and related processes.
- Must be proficient with Windows-based PC skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- ISO/QS/TS knowledge preferred
What's on Offer
Salary, Bonus, and Benefits