You are here
Highly visible senior executive position
Multi-national leading food manufacturer
About Our Client
My client manages a dozen brands of meat and specialty products sold world-wide. They operate over 7 locations with 20 years rich history in the food industry.
- Manages full coordination of Engineering, Maintenance and Operation Excellence staffs, ensuring effective working relationships and partnerships between the groups
- Prepares, prioritizes and finalizes the capital budget for the facility based on input from all departments and business needs
- Directly responsible for budget control of all capital projects.
- Initiates and implements project definitions and plans to effectively resolve and implement solutions
- Ensures timely and within budget completion of the projects in the Engineering, Maintenance, and OPEX areas of responsibility
- Assures projects are in compliance with State, Federal and local codes that encompass FDA, EPA, OSHA, and hazardous waste related issues
- Provides technical support to the facility in terms of aseptic operations, critical utilities, operations cost control, overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) and resource allocation
- Manages facility-wide value improvement process by continuous review of the manufacturing and quality control areas in the categories of safety, quality, cost, delivery and program implementation
- Assures that all systems and equipment in the facility compliant and in top operational condition by maintaining appropriate preventative/predictive maintenance program and calibration program
- Creates and implements comprehensive training programs for staff to ensure continuous career growth, development and cross training
- Plant liaison with corporate engineering ensuring standards and best practices are applied throughout the facility
The Successful Applicant
- BS/MS in engineering discipline. Professional Engineer (PE) certification preferred.
- Minimum 10-years managerial experience in a sterile products environment within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Working knowledge of cGMP and EMEA requirements required.
- Previous experience supervising a Maintenance, and Engineering Department.
- Demonstrated leadership and team building skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Working Knowledge of Critical Utilities, High Speed Equipment and Computerized Systems.
What's on Offer
For consideration please submit resume