You are here
- Facilities Leader for major Financial Firm
About Our Client
A very well known Financial Services firm with a consistent track record of market leading performance.
As a key member of the Real Estate & Facilities business unit you will lead a team of Facilities Managers across a multi-location portfolio. Tasked with delivering first class customer experience throughout you will:
- Assess, develop and execute a strategy that delivers first class Facilities for a demanding set of internal stakeholders.
- Review and improve current service delivery metrics delivered by in house and 3rd party service providers.
- Work closely with workplace and construction teams to ensure ongoing campus and office improvements are delivered efficiently with minimal impact on business as usual operations.
- In coordination with Procurement define a short, medium and long term category plan that covers future service needs for both hard and soft service delivery.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this position you MUST:
- Demonstrate >10 years of Facilities experience, >7 of which should have been gained in a Leadership role building high performing teams.
- Be able to work in Connecticut daily (relocation considered for exceptional candidates).
- Demonstrate a forward thinking approach to Facilities/Building Management and an enjoyment for finding unconventional solutions to problems.
- Be comfortable working in a driven, performance culture. Knowledge of Financial Services would be a distinct advantage.
What's on Offer
$160,000 - $210,000 Base + Bonus + Benefits.