You are here
VP of Finance - Real Estate
Extremely high profile role working directly with C-Suite!
Full Service Real Estate Investment Firm located in beautiful South Bay!
About Our Client
My client is a full service Real Estate Investment Firm that specializes in the purchase, rehab, and resale of single family homes. It is a diversified, vertically integrated company company whose business includes rehabilitating distressed homes, non-performing notes, property management, private lending, brokerage and escrow.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage team responsible for evaluating opportunities to improve business unit performance, including the preparation of complex financial models (capital planning and budgeting based on relative return and risk profiles, feasibility studies, etc.) to evaluate new and existing business opportunities
- Oversee the operation of the department data processing system and analyze and recommend data processing alternatives to upgrade business intelligence systems
- Supervise and train assigned personnel to ensure development of their full work potential
- Work with business unit and senior management to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Company's budget and forecasting processes
- Lead development of the annual operating budget, long-term strategic plan as well as monthly and quarterly deliverables and forecasts
- Develop presentations that communicate the Company's financial goals, operating results, historical trends, etc. to the Company's senior management team
- Review financial and operating results with management to ensure the Company and business units meet or exceed financial targets
- Analyze trends in key performance indicators and performance vs peer/industry benchmarks, identifying and communicating key business risks and opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or relevant field.
- MBA and/or CPA preferred but not required;
- 10+ years of hands-on accounting managerial experience
- GAAP Proficiency
- Institutional Investor Capital Raise & Reporting
- Business Intelligence System Implementation
- Mortgage and/or Real Estate Industry Experience
- Technical Capacity
- Performance Management
- Business Acumen
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation commensurate upon experience.