You are here
VP of Finance
- Fast growing company
- Great compensation and work life balance
About Our Client
Top ranked company within their Industry that has been experiencing tremendous growth. This position was created due to the growth and will offer a work life balance.
- The VP of Finance will be responsible for all accounting functions of their division
- Ensure all monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting and forecasting is done in compliance with GAAP and produced by set deadlines.
- Prepare cash flows for all division operations accurately.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, MBA highly desired.
- CPA designation required - must be active.
- 10+ years of general accounting experience - at least 5 in a management level role.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and PTO
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic group of individuals who value employee's hard work and commitment.