You are here
- Leading Corporation Seeks VP, Finance
- Urgent Hire! Actively Seeking Finance Professionals with Credit Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known leader in the industrial sector with their man hub based in Central Connecticut. A publicly traded corporation, our client has an annual revenue of over $12B.
A upbeat and dynamic environment, our client seeks professionals who strive to exceed expectations and go the extra mile.
As the VP, Finance, you will be responsible for several functions, including:
- Assume full responsibility for Credit Management for North America
- Serve as regional process expert for credit topics on a global working group, interacting with colleagues across the globe
- Work directly with the business to improve the overall collection process
- Manage and improve overall credit process
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree in Finance or Accounting and 3-5 years of experience preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Strong desire for personal development through future roles in Finance and/or the business.
- Understanding of general business processes and financial statements. Strong problem solving capability.
- Demonstrated experience executing tasks and projects with a sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and a high level of energy are required to accomplish the position objectives.
What's on Offer
As the VP, Finance at this innovative firm, you will receive the opportunity to join a growing finance department. Additionally, a competitive base salary & bonus is included.