You are here
VP of Finance
Incredible opportunity at digital media startup
Looking for a VP of Finance to lead the finance/strategy operations
About Our Client
Full-service digital technology, consulting and marketing firm working for leading hotel brands and hotel companies throughout the world. We have built a team of top industry professionals, and enjoy a fun and friendly work environment. Our services include digital technology applications, website design, full-service digital marketing: search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing, social media, mobile marketing, & online media. Role will report to New York City HQ.
- Work closely with the in-house Accounting Department and the third party CPA firm.
- Support financial goals for revenue, gross margin, and operating income through timely, consistent, and actionable business and financial modeling, reporting and analysis
- Develop, improve and issue timely monthly financial records
- Assist Senior Management in budgeting and forecasting on a quarterly and annual basis
- Work with CEO/senior team to develop a longer-term financial plan based on observable business metrics
- Work with management and private equity investor to pursue, finance, complete and integrate complementary internationally and domestic acquisitions
- Develop analysis of customer level economics on a sales channel and product level basis
- Provide financial analysis on sales tracking, customer churn, etc.
- Interface with outside audit firm, banks and lessors, casualty/liability insurance agent(s), and other financial institutions
- Work with external accountants on tax and other regulatory compliance
- Oversee cash management, A/R and A/P reconciliation, fixed asset records, etc.
- Provide insight analysis of business trends and issues
- Other duties as necessary
The Successful Applicant
Ideal VP of Finance will have:
Master's Degree preferred (MBA); Bachelor Degree from four-year college or university at the minimum; 3-5 years relevant experience at the minimum. CPA is preferred but not required. Related previous hospitality technology or software experience critical.. Experience with QuickBooks or other ERP system is a must. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage well through complexity.
What we are looking for:
- Professional attitude
- Confident and creative team-player who takes initiative
- Diligent work habits and ability to meet hard deadlines
What's on Offer
Commensurate with experience.