You are here
VP of Finance
Global Manufacturing Organization
Fast Growing Company
About Our Client
Top ranked company within their Industry that has been experiencing tremendous growth. This position was created due to the growth in the PA location and will offer a work life balance along with a direct line to the CEO.
- The Vice President of Finance is responsible for financial analysis and reporting, budgeting, profit planning and business forecasting, financial control systems, back office operational efficiency and cost accounting.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree plus 8 years of experience including finance, accounting, audit, financial and risk management. CPA certification strongly preferred.
- At least 5 years of management experience providing leadership and interface with executive levels and with a Boards of Directors.
- Experience managing people, organization, annual plans, budgets, reporting and advising/influencing senior level corporate executives.
- Verbal and written communication skills at a level commensurate with responsibilities in order to create clear, concise, and effective presentations and reports to all levels internal and external to the association, including the Board.
- Ability to persuasively communicate complex concepts and programs at the highest levels; ability to lead and facilitate committees.
- Ability to use software and database applications in performance of responsibilities.
What's on Offer
- competitive salary with bonus structure, PTO package, as well as matching 401(k)