You are here
VP of Finance
Start-up fashion company looking for VP of Finance!
Great opportunity to advance in your career!
About Our Client
My client has been in business for 7+ years now and have recently relocated their corporate office to Santa Monica, CA. They have operations in multiple countries and are looking to expand with the new VP of Finance candidate they hire on.
The right candidate for this VP of Finance role will be able to perform the following duties:
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
- Retain constant awareness of the company's financial position and act to prevent problems
- Set up and oversee the company's finance IT system
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel (management accountants, internal auditors etc.)
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations
- Develop the corporate fund-raising strategy and manage relationships with partners and investors
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to upper executives
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate for this role will meet the following requirements:
- Proven experience as director of finance or similar role
- Mandarin speaking.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- CPA or other relevant qualification is a plus
What's on Offer
$140-150k annually, depending on experience (plus equity).