You are here
VP - Financial Crime EDD and Advisory - 90088113
- Top Tier Global Financial Services Firm
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
About Our Client
The organization are a global financial services firm who have multiple lines of business along with a strong brand name recognizable throughout the world.
Overall purpose of role:
The role will be responsible primarily for analyzing and advising on policies and procedures in light of changing legal, regulatory, and audit expectations, advising operations regarding customer documentation and verification, assisting with global projects including risk assessments, and advising the business. Practical knowledge of investment banking business, operations, and structures is required.
Day to day:
- Be primarily responsible for drafting, updating, and reconciling policies, procedures, and standards
- Keep informed of global legal, regulatory and policy changes affecting Investment Banking and Financial Crime
- Preparing and delivering appropriate Financial Crime training for the business, operations, and Financial Crime
- Advise compliance management on potential client risk
- Compilation of clear and concise written reports
- Prepare recommendations to compliance management outlining potential risks.
The Successful Applicant
The successful VP - Financial Crime & EDD Advisory candidate will have the following:
- 4 year College Degree.
- 3 years experience in Compliance or Financial Crime in a large global financial institution or equivalent.
- 1 Qualifying Professional License (e.g. Securities Series 7 and/or ACAMS certification)
- Experience in and strong understanding of AML, Sanctions, governance and regulatory control frameworks and best practices.
- Experience with Know Your Customer, Due Diligence, and Enhanced Due Diligence processes.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence positive outcomes across a wide variety of business areas.
- Solutions-driven, confident, ethical, and highly motivated.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits + 401k