You are here
Leading Firm Seeks VP, FP&A
Urgent Hire - FP&A, P&L, GAAP Principles
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative financial services firm widely considered as one of the leaders in their competitive market. Established in the 1980's, our client has rapidly expanded their business throughout the U.S. and internationally.
With over 400 employees based in North America alone, our client offers each and every employee the ability to grow internally, receive elite training, and expand their skill sets.
In this role, the VP, FP&A will be responsible for P&L distribution, annual budgeting, forecasting, and detailed analysis of financial results. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Lead and execute month-end and quarter-end P&L distribution, annual budgeting, monthly forecasting and weekly sales processes, working cross-functionally across all business.
- Lead monthly operating reporting (MOR) processes; standardize templates
- Proactively monitor and report financial performance, analyze and interpret operating results, investigate variances and unusual items; and evaluate their impact on operations.
- Develop routine and ad-hoc analyses to support business decisions.
- Build, align and foster partnerships across functional areas to raise awareness of financial performance and promote communication of regional issues.
- Utilize advance analytical skills in reviewing monthly, quarterly and year-end results.
- Participate in the consolidation, clarification, evaluation and review of major capital investments
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the Financial Analysis field, as well as:
- Minimum Required Education: BA or BS with major in Accounting, Business or Finance
- Minimum Required Experience: 7+ years of related experience required
- Desirable Education/Experience: MBA or MS a plus
- CPA, CFA and/or PMP a plus
- Strong aptitude for understanding and analyzing large amounts of data from multiple sources.
- Performs complex analysis of data, processes, policies, procedures and/or systems.
- Develops insightful, value-added and actionable analyses with detailed explanations regarding drivers of those results.
Strong business focus with demonstrated ability to act in partnership with management teams.
- Proven leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to effectively supervise, coach and influence employees.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package with proper training and ability to work with senior management in a hands-on finance position.