You are here
VP, Fraud Strategy Manager
Manage a team at a large, prestigious financial institution!
Have a direct impact on fraud strategies and controls!
About Our Client
My client is a large, international financial institution that focuses on personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management.
A Fraud Strategy Manager is responsible for:
- Effective oversight and end to end ownership of assigned initiatives and responsibilities
- Identification and realization of fraud loss reduction and customer experience opportunities
- Representing Fraud Risk Management in internal forums when necessary
- Assisting in the development and execution of the Fraud Strategy
- Ensuring the continued optimization of the team's capabilities, processes, technology, and resources
The Successful Applicant
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of risk management and/or analytical experience
- 4-year college degree or international equivalent
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + benefits