You are here
VP of Human Resources - Media Agency
USD100,000 - USD115,000
Leading Media Firm
About Our Client
Leading media agency with robust HR department and dynamic office culture seeks diligent VP of HR to lead their team and drive initiatives.
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements, directs and evaluates the organization's human resource function and performance.
- Participates in the development of the organization's plans and programs as a strategic partner, but particularly from the perspective of the impact on people.
- Translates the strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range planning of new programs/strategies and regulatory action as those items affect the attraction, motivation, development and retention of the people resources of the organization.
- Develops staffing strategies and implementation plans and programs to identify talent within and outside the organization for positions of responsibility. Identifies appropriate and effective external sources for candidates for all levels within the organization.
- Develops progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree and 10 to 15 years of related experience within the media and advertising space
- SHRM-SCP certification or ability to obtain certification within 12 months of hire.
What's on Offer
- 401K match
- Health benefits
- Work retreats