You are here
VP - IHC Financial Reporting
- Global Investment Bank
- New York, NY
About Our Client
Global Investment Bank in New York, NY
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly consolidated financial Reporting of the IHC/CUSO under US GAAP, participate in collection, analysis and consolidation of financial results using Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and Oracle based finance platform.
- Ensure that the consolidated financial Reporting of the IHC/CUSO is in compliance with US GAAP and IHC Accounting Policies, whenever needed, document application of the Accounting Policies in the IHC consolidated financial reporting.
- Anticipate, identify and follow up accounting / reporting issues, for this, coordinate and work closely with the accounting policies and finance production team in the US and in Canada, ensure issues identified are documented, and escalated when needed
- Contribute to quarterly IHC Board Package preparation, Financial Statement Clearing Committee preparation and other management reporting.
- Contribute to reconciliation controls with other reporting steams such as IHC Regulatory Reporting, Management reporting, Liquidity reporting, RWA etc.
- Provide guidance and assist to more junior IHC Financial Reporting team members in producing and analyzing consolidated financial statements.
- Ensure active contribution to ad-hoc projects involving IHC Financial Reporting, such as business migrations, development and enhancement of IHC/CUSO consolidated financial reporting systems and processes, etc.
- Responsible of the IHC chart of account maintenance from business perspective.
- Responsible for the implementation of COSO control framework within IHC Financial Reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting
- Senior Manager from Big 4 Audit Firms or 8+ years of experience in consolidated financial reporting, preferably in an banking organization
- Solid US GAAP Financial Reporting and consolidations experience
- Excellent knowledge of US GAAP with ability to research and propose recommendation on complex accounting issues.
- Experiences in managing consolidation or financial reporting team
- Experiences with US GAAP annual report and disclosures development and production
- Ability to produce synthesis the summary for consolidation and financial reporting analysis
- Knowledge of Oracle products (HFM) is a plus
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package and agressive bonus