You are here
VP, Inquiries & Surveillance
- Competitive Compensation
- Fast-moving opportunity with extensive opportunity to grow
About Our Client
My client is a Tier 1 bank, based in New York City.
You will be overseeing the team responsible for three main disciplines: regulatory compliance (including privacy and large shareholdings); anti-money laundering, sanctions, anti-bribery and corruption; and operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of an I&SCB Investigation Team and participate in/ management of projects and special Investigations including but not limited to 314(a)/314(b) investigations, Grand Jury Subpoenas, Law Enforcement requests, negative media, and fraud.
- 5+ years experience in AML, KYC, BSA, and Transaction Monitoring.
- Direct and execute the timely, complete and accurate preparation and reporting of SARs.
- Ensure team is accurately documenting supporting evidence for alert/case closure or SAR filing.
- Participate and assist in miscellaneous projects and tasks as requested by the Management team.
What's on Offer
- Full benefits: health, vision, dental, child care
- Daily, catered lunch
- Car and cell phone budget