You are here
VP Internal Audit - Global Asset Management Firm
- Join the largest and most prestigious asset management firm!
- Due to an increase in the regulatory space, additional headcount needed
About Our Client
Our client is a global asset management firm that has been recognized as being the most prestigious buy-side firm in the market.
- Candidates will manage and lead the execution of audits in the different lines of business.
- Successful candidates will have to identify and assess current and emerging risks, themes and trends within the firm.
- The audit department is in charge of providing advisory services during the development of new businesses and systems
- Assistance in the formation of the annual audit plan as well as participation in global/cross regional projects will be required.
- Direct administrative management responsibilities of audit staff
- Provide timely and candid feedback and coaching to staff
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably 5-10 years of professional experience in an internal audit/risk management role within the financial services industry.
- Candidates with heavy exposure to investment management, risk management, operations, finance and compliance in the Asset Management industry
- Understanding of asset management products, business processes and risk and control systems
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in finance, economics, accounting, business management is preferred. BA/BS is required
- Ability to effectively communicate with Executive Level Management
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and listening) and interpersonal skills; strong writing skills
What's on Offer
Base + Bonus