You are here
VP of International Tax
High exposure position, reporting directly into the Head of Tax
Excellent compensation package
About Our Client
One of the largest research and advisory firms providing IT solutions
- Create International Tax strategy
- Oversees/Directs all aspects of US reporting for non-US operations, including development and implementation of strategies to address issues or to leverage of opportunities associated with tax compliance.
- Provide non-US tax advice as needed for assigned region
- Manage, lead, mentor and develop internal staff resources.
- Manage global tax return preparation engagement with external service provider for non-US tax return compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or advanced degrees in Accounting, Tax and Law
- Minimum 10-15 years of corporate tax experience
- U.S. and non-U.S. tax compliance, planning & controversy experience
- Accomplished people manager
- Track record of continuous innovation
- Technology savvy
What's on Offer
Commensurate on experience