You are here
VP ISDA Negotiator
Vice President - ISDA Negotiator
Large Global Bank
About Our Client
Large global bank located in Manhattan. My client has been growing steadily even through economic downswings.
- Negotiating ISDA documentation. The documentation will include both more routine documentation with corporates and financial institutions, as well as more complex documentation such as, underlying structures, including secured financing's, project finance transactions, and ABS securitizations.
- Working on projects related to regulatory matters, including with respect to margin rules for uncleared swaps.
- Work with other departments in performing the described tasks, including Management, Credit, Front Office and Operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Admission to New York State Bar is a necessity.
- 2-3 plus years experience in ISDA documentation
- 3-4 plus years law firm and/or financial institution/bank experience with exposure to complex financial transactions.
- Familiarity with ISDA Protocol initiatives.
- Exposure to more complex derivatives transactions.
What's on Offer
Base + Bonus + Pension