You are here
VP Leasing & Asset Management -fluent in Mandarin OR Cantonese
Leasing & Asset Management of commercial portfolio throughout the US
Based in NY with significant travel
About Our Client
A well established, diversified business operating in numerous global markets. This organization has owned and operated US assets for over 20 years and is looking for someone to continue the management and growth of it's Real Estate holdings throughout the US gateway markets.
Working closely with the Head office in Hong Kong, this individual will act as the lead for all US portfolio operations. Based in Manhattan with significant travel (including trips to Hong Kong) you will be responsible for:
- Key tenant relationships in exiting buildings and leadership of all Leasing activities.
- Sourcing, due diligence and acquisition of new investments.
- Asset management of a mixed asset class portfolio.
- Reporting on all asset performance metrics in line with approved corporate policies.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this post, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Significant Asset Management expertise of a domestic portfolio.
- Familiarity with commercial office and multifamily assets.
- A strong broker network throughout the US.
- Strong client relationship experience and the ability to act as lead on all major leasing activities.
- Strong financial, reporting and communication skills.
- THE ABILITY TO TRAVEL EXTENSIVELY THROUGHOUT THE US.
- BUSINESS PROFICIENCY IN MANDARIN OR CANTONESE.
What's on Offer
Attractive base + bonus + benefits.