You are here
VP - Liquidity Stress Testing
Highly visable and critical hire
Work directly with senior management
About Our Client
My client is an established Financial Services firm located in Jersey City, NJ that is looking to add headcount in their Finance and Risk team with a VP - Liquidity Stress Testing position.
- Primarily responsible for daily and monthly Dashboard reporting which comprises of funding detail, balance sheet limits and risk profile. Controls in maintaining integrity of risk reporting data
- Manage production issues including system feed issues, manual daily reporting adjustments and follow up data enhancements with system projects
- Monthly fx hedging including monitoring of level of fx exposure and coordinate and process fx hedges
- Monthly and Quaterly management reporting including ALCO committee presentation slides and Management Close and Balance Sheet analysis schedules.
- Assist in regulator reviews and internal audit reviews
- Participate in projects of system automations and enhancements
- Short term solution to stabilize data reporting by use of excel or other tools, including macro to facilitate reporting needs
- Knowledge of financial products (derivatives, equity and fixed income securities, currencies, structured products, deferred commission assets, commodities, commercial paper, private equity, hedges)
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in regulatory reporting in liquidity risk management, stress testing and other relevant compliance requirements
- Knowledge of USGAAP and IFRS (International Accounting Standards)
- Product knowledge in Banks --- derivatives, loans, funding vehicles, currencies, fixed income and equity securities
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
What's on Offer
My client is offering the VP - Liquidity Stress Testing a competitive base + bonus compensation structure.