You are here
VP, Member and Vendor Program Coordinator
Engage/Support Vendors with existing and new products impacting them
Attendance / engagement in vendor related events and material preparation
About Our Client
The Member and Vendor Program Coordinator is responsible for the business relationship between the company and the technology vendors that support existing and new services.
- Engage/Support Vendors with existing and new products impacting them
- Technology Vendor Relationship Management
- Attendance / engagement in vendor related events and prepare materials for product manager briefings
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in an Operations function in the Financial Services sector is an asset
- Experience in a Technology and/or Operations environment is an asset
- Project or project management experience is a plus
- FX knowledge
What's on Offer
Compensation depends on experience.