You are here
VP of Operations
- Will relocate from United States
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
About Our Client
- Responsible for the development and execution of annual goals, strategies, and budgets consistent with the long range vision of the company.
- Implement programs to ensure attainment of business plan for growth and profit.
- Provide budget direction and structure for operating units.
- Lead the performance management process that measures and evaluates progress against goals for the organization.
- Responsible for the company's efficiency and profitability by controlling labor cost, improving utilization while exceeding customer expectations.
- Implement improved processes and management methods to generate workflow optimization.
- Develop key metrics for tractor and driver utilization and manage performance with emphasis on productivity, efficiency, and on-time delivery strategies that align with organizational goals.
- Establish/Enhance and monitor performance reporting systems.
- Develop and maintain indicators/KPI's for logistics planning & forecasting and for other operative, logistics & cost effectiveness issues.
- Design and integrate performance metric and continuous improvement strategies to attain 'best in class' logistics & operative network performance.
- Manage the execution of strategic logistics initiatives designed to reduce lead-time, lower on-hand inventory requirements, minimize costs and provide agile and responsive distribution.
- Based on requirements from customer orders, plan operations for fabrication, assembly and manufacturing of products.
- Ensure efficient and effective manufacturing methods are used that are compatible to available machines.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree Required, Engineering Degree Prefered
- 10+ years of experience in manufacturing, 5 years in Operations Management
What's on Offer
Competitive base + benefits